FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
25 March 2018 | London
Preorder Volume 1 of the NILS UK Law Review now! Paperback coming 6 April.
NILS International. NILS United Kingdom Law Review. Sulis International Press, 2018. ISBN: 9781980619048. 213 pp.
The inaugural edition of the NILS UK Law Review is of the first student-led national law journals aimed at every level of legal study and practice in the UK. NILS UK Law Review was founded in furtherance of a primary aim of NILS International: to contribute to legal education internationally. NILS International is the world’s fastest-growing law students’ association, with over 5,000 members in 26 countries across 6 continents.
This issue contains the following articles:
(1) Toby Goodman (University College London), ‘The Criminalisation of Incest’.
(2) Matthew Finnie (University of Aberdeen), ‘The Right to Unilateral Humanitarian Intervention in Public International Law’.
(3) Michelle Medeiros (University of Southampton), ‘Reforming the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman’.
(4) Emma Pettifor (University of Nottingham), ‘Managing Climate Migration’.
(5) Andrew Macsad (University of Bristol), ‘Cybercrime: Which Jurisdiction Should Prosecute?’.
(6) Blessing Park (City University), ‘“Is it Because I’m Black?” Reforming the Immigration Act’s Discriminatory Stop and Search Powers’.
(7) Mohammed Subhan Hussain (BPP Law School), ‘Islamic Law on Child Marriages: A Transnational Critique’.
(8) Lucie Collins (SOAS, University of London) ‘The European Union’s Response to the Migration Crisis’.
About NILS International. NILS International is the world’s fastest-growing law students’ association, with over 5,000 members in 26 countries across 6 continents.
About Sulis Academic Press. Sulis Academic Press publishes scholarly and academic titles under the general imprint of Sulis International Press. These include titles in theology, law, and other academic fields. We publish books, monographs, and journals.
Sulis International Press also publishes reprints of important works in those areas, especially older works that are not readily available in print or eBook form.
If you are an author or an editor, and have a manuscript or journal you would like us to consider for publication, feel free to contact us.
For information on submitting manuscripts, visit