FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
9 April 2018 | London
The inaugural issue of NILS UK Law Review is now available in print and ebook.
The Network for International Law Students UK. NILS United Kingdom Law Review (2018, Vol. 1). Sulis Academic Press, 2018. ISBN: 9781980619048. 193 pp.
The inaugural edition of the NILS UK Law Review is one of the first student-led national law journals aimed at every level of legal study and practice in the UK. NILS UK Law Review was founded in furtherance of a primary aim of NILS International: to contribute to legal education internationally.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Toby Goodman (University College London), ‘The Criminalisation of Incest’.
- Matthew Finnie (University of Aberdeen), ‘The Right to Unilateral Humanitarian Intervention in Public International Law’.
- Michelle Medeiros (University of Southampton), ‘Reforming the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman’.
- Emma Pettifor (University of Nottingham), ‘Managing Climate Migration’.
- Andrew Macsad (University of Bristol), ‘Cybercrime: Which Jurisdiction Should Prosecute?’.
- Blessing Park (City University), ‘“Is it Because I’m Black?” Reforming the Immigration Act’s Discriminatory Stop and Search Powers’.
- Mohammed Subhan Hussain (BPP Law School), ‘Islamic Law on Child Marriages: A Transnational Critique’.
- Lucie Collins (SOAS, University of London) ‘The European Union’s Response to the Migration Crisis’.
NILS United Kingdom Law Review: 2018 Volume 1
is available now in paperback and eBook at retailers worldwide.
For more information, visit:
To request review copies, visit
About NILS. The Network of International Law Students is the world’s fastest-growing law students’ association, with over 5,000 members in 26 countries across 6 continents.
About Sulis Academic Press. Sulis Academic publishes scholarly and academic titles under the general imprint of Sulis International Press. These include titles in theology, law, and other academic fields. We publish books, monographs, and journals. The Academic Press also publishes reprints older works that are not readily available in print or eBook form.
For information on submitting manuscripts, visit