Submit a Manuscript
We appreciate your interest in publishing with Sulis International. We are accepting submission for all of our imprints at this time:
- Sulis International Press General nonfiction
- Keledei Publications Non-fiction religion & spirituality
- Sulis Academic Press Nonfiction academic works and journals
- Riversong Books: Fiction
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION FORM
To submit a book for review and consider, review the following requirements and then fill out the form below and attach your document. The book must meet our content standards. (We do not publish erotica, and may reject other books based on subject or content.)
- 12-point Times New Roman or equivalent
- Use Word or Pages “Header 1” style for chapter headings, “Header 2” for subheadings, etc. (The Markdown equivalents are # and ##)
- Footnotes and graphics are acceptable
- Download our Style Guide PDF for full formatting requirements.
To submit your document
- Enter your name and email address
- Write a brief synopsis (summary of content, the purpose of book, and intended audience).
- Write a brief biography
- Attach the first three chapters (or about 6,000 words, whichever more) as a MS Word, PDF, or Apple Pages document.
- Click “Submit”
(You may also send the same information, with an attached file, to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
Publisher of select nonfiction & fiction